In 8 to Great, award-winning author MK Mueller teaches her positively powerful process for greater happiness and success so clearly, you'll be able to start living it immediately! Find out why thousands each year give her 8 "High-Ways" credit for empowering them to manifest their dreams and maintain a positive mindset no matter what!
This course will help you to believe in and achieve greater levels of personal fulfillment and professional success. Through it you'll discover:
- A powerful process for getting in touch with goals and dreams
- A guaranteed positive attitude formula that is simple to live and teach
- A decision-making formula to help make the right decisions every time
- A one-minute process for using imagination to achieve goals more quickly
- A forgiveness formula for releasing past hurts and mistakes
- A communication skill that breaks through negative patterns such as defensiveness
- A process for dealing with strong emotions such as depression and rage
- A one-minute gratitude exercise that helps every day start out right
"8 to Great is a powerful book from cover to cover. One of the most original presentations I have ever read."
- Mike Dooley
What can you expect as a result of using the 8 to Great principles?
We have heard testimonial from grateful individuals of all ages that they have...
- increased their energy levels dramatically
- renewed their hope in themselves and others
- released regrets and resentments from the past to live more fully in the present
- found and been hired into their dream job
- taken 8 strokes off their golf score in one week (!)
- significantly improved or healed broken relationships
- improved communication, morale and retention at their company
- and many more life transformations!
What People Are Saying
"The world's most practical text on the seemingly impractical topic of joy."
—Barbara Shousha, M.Ed.
"...Over the years I've read and listened to many of the authors that you quote in this book -- Ziglar, Robbins, Dyer, Waitley, Hill, Canfield, and on and on--and finally, now, I have something that I can actually use... something that will let me practice these concepts daily to hone them into a newer ME. Thank you! "
—Wm A. Brown
"I was allowing things from my past to prevent me from being successful. With 8 to Great I've learned to take responsibility and become honest with myself, I'm able to move past things which I allowed to hold me back. Every day I begin with gratitudes and it starts me 'off and running.' I'm finally becoming the person I have dreamt of becoming."
8 to Great Overview
This groundbreaking and positively practical course offers a simple, yet powerful, 8-step process for taking charge of our lives and achieving our dreams. It revolves around author MK Mueller's unique formula for Positive Attitude and Positive Living.
Everyone says that positive attitude is everything for achieving greater happiness, health and success, yet no one, until now, has given the world a formula that is simple enough to remember and therefore use on a daily basis.
One of Mueller's gifts to you in this course is such a formula: FGH - Forgiveness of the past, Gratitude for the present and Hope for the future. The remaining five High-Ways address the most common stumbling blocks to using FGH:
High-Way 1: Get the Picture. It reminds us how to clearly see our dreams happening and "think it till we feel it."
High-Way 2: Risk. Once the picture is clear, we must "run to, not from" and face our fears in order to move forward.
High-Way 3: Full Responsibility. Rather than a burden, this is the key to freedom as we discover that we are the only problem we have and therefore, we are the solution.
High-Way 4: Feel All Your Feelings. For those suffering with depression or rage, this chapter unfolds amazing insights into how Mad and Sad balance each other.
High-Way 5:Honest Communication. When you're ready to stop getting defensive in arguments and be done with triangulation in the workplace, Mueller shows the way with down-to-earth examples of her clients' success stories.
The result of these High-Ways is a step-by-step process that helps young and old find greater happiness and success. The fact that Mueller has also created a widely-used curriculum for high schools based on her material is testimony to the fact that her methods are simple without being sugar-coated and powerful without being pompous.
8 to Great takes the reader from wherever they are in life and springboards them into a new level of well-being and joy. It is an experience that is sure to enlighten and enrich your life.